Friday, June 15, 2012

Updates on Naxos hotels and apartments this summer

I came back from Naxos for a few days and I am still not sure where to start from! I have hundreds of new photos to show you, I have new shops and activities to recommend, I have secret tips to share with you.

At the moment, I can only say that Naxos in May and in June is another world, the nature is blossoming, the air is still fresh in the evenings and most beaches are empty - their crystal waters take you to heaven. Take a look at some photos from the island and I'll get back to you with all the updates in the next days.

In the meantime, we have some special offers on Naxos hotels:

  • Book Eleni Villas in June and July and get one day for free!  Located in the village of Agidia, this family accommodation (2 appartments and 1 studio) provides access to Naxos trekking routes and is at 5 min. drive from Naxos Chora. Don't miss Eleni's hospitality and barbecues!
  • Check new prices offered by Simos Hotel in Agios Georgios, at just 150 meters from the beach
  • Check our new very competitive prices at Bourgos, right next to the castle in the venetian old town of Naxos (Chora) - extra bonus, an amazing terrace view over the port and Portara

    No comments:

    Post a Comment